Donate to our Upcycle Project
BELIEVE IN THE POSITIVE POWER OF FASHION
Aren't you tired of fashion giants luring you to their stores and websites with low prices, but equally low build quality of their garments? Do you even know how the products were made?
I have a passion for fashion, but I'm also concerned about the waste our shopping habits are producing.
To combat the impacts of this waste, I'm excited to launch the Upcycle Project.
Each piece from this project is 100% unique, just like you. I make each item from recycled clothing to create a bold, unique statement garment that is donated to someone else in the community. Reworking, reusing, and gifting perfectly good textiles & accessories reduces waste and provides a one-of-a-kind item to someone new.
How it works:
- Please contact email@example.com
- Send us your like new donation
- Jen will donate her time to hand paint it
- You'll receive a picture of the final garment.
- Jen will then gift it to someone in our community to empower through style.
Please review our Upcycling Donation FAQ below to address common questions or concerns.
To submit an upcycle request please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcycle Donation FAQ
Q. Is this a “cash for gold” service?
A. No. This is an upcycling service for new or like new fashion items that will be painted and donated to the local community.
Q. Who pays for shipping?
A. Items shipped to Jen Stone Design will be paid for by you. If you are unable to ship the items yourself, please reach out to email@example.com to see how I can help!
Q. I'm unsure if my item can be upcycled, how can I be sure?
A. I'm looking for new or like new garments, please take a photo of your item & e-mail it to Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
By using Jen Stone Design's upcycling service you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
1. By using Jen Stone Design's service you confirm that -
- You are the legal owner of all items
- You are violating no laws
- You are not sending items for or on behalf of a third party
- You are over 18 years of age
- You are sending new or like new items only
2. You are completely responsible for cost & shipping arrangements of items sent to Jen Stone Designs. We will not be held responsible for any items lost in transit to us.
Items are reviewed based on
- Material type (leather, suede etc.)
- Condition (any surface scratches, dent or scuffs)
- Quantity (amount of goods sent)
3. Jen Stone Design reserved the right to modify these Terms & Conditions with immediate effect and without notification.